Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So Sangat Syok Holidays

Whats happening in my so sangat syok holidays are....

1) I had a surprise birthday party planned by my super duper totally awesome friends. Special thanks to my three organizers : Samantha, Crystal and Cheryl! It was a blast. Got stomped on by Cheryl but owh well.. Wadaya expect?! Lawls...

2) Went out to the mall with some friends on my exact birthday date. Quite fun. Watched 'The Box'. Starring Cameron Diaz. Weird movie. To me its a B-rated movie larrr... Had XXL fried chicken. Shared popcorn and drinks. Later friends bought different flavoured cheese cakes from secret recipe. It was DELISH!!!! Yum Yum!! And we had a gigantic milked tea bucket sharing among six of us. :) First time I've ever seen such a gigantic drink. Lemme emphasize the word GIGANTIC!. Lols. Did some window shopping with two friends later. I'm leaving all the friends on this day ANONYmous. :D

3) Went to a wedding in Kuantan. My uncle's wedding to be precise. Helped decorate the bridal carriage (commonly known as the beautified car). It was all pink, white and puffy. Very wedding-ish. There was sooo much to eat, it felt like we were eating non-stop. For four days in-a-row! Fattening man!!! Eep!! Had fun la in the wedding. was made the head usherer's assisitant. Interesting job if I do say so myself. :)

Well other than those three things, my holidays were as fun as a dry flat biscuit. Waiting for some other syok sendiri stuff to come along. :) I'll keep it posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment